- Send all email to email@example.com - not my exchange or personal email accounts.
- ENS test of new emergency notification loudspeakers on Oct. 22
- Pcard approval process forms - I'm the new approver for all ETS Pcard purchases - you reconcile your own still.
- Travel - perception is the king (unless there are training issues)
- I still need to run the NWMet conference and a few people will likely need to go over with me.
- Do we need passwords for computers in case someone gets hit by a bus? Lou?
- Bridgit and the meridian room probelms
- btest (req masters) need to use their old passwords in btest
- Vince Miller - New Director of IR (Located in the Cont Ed Building)
- Christmas Party in VA 117 later in the week of Finals. Can we schedule this?
- Don't share any personal information via Google Docs or any other "non-secure" means.
- Darl is going to look to see if email can be added back into the LDAP fairly easy versus have all the system trying to do a work around. He will report back next week on how easy/hard that will be. It may be a different field, but we will see.
- DataSync goes live today (10/12) which syncs HP and Banner
- No news on specific budget cuts for ETS
- Google Transition Questions
- BengalWeb for Students
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
10/15 Staff Meeting
Posted by Educational Technology Services